Addiction UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction Volume 6.... OUT NOW!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny Story #2...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StrongzDesignz
Admin - The Boss
Admin - The Boss
StrongzDesignz

Funny Story #2... Empty
PostSubject: Funny Story #2...   Funny Story #2... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:34 pm

BAN FOR 10MPH MOTORWAY DRIVER

Seven day ban for going too slow

A woman who drove at speeds of less than 10mph on the motorway has been banned from driving for seven days, it has been reported.

Stephanie Cole repeatedly jammed on her brakes as she weaved between the hard shoulder and inside lane of the M32, reported the BBC website.

She was also understood to have a sign in the back of her car that read ‘I do not drive fast, please overtake’ when police stopped her.

Apparently Mrs Cole, 58, of Fishponds, Bristol, had ‘no confidence’ on the motorway but had to use it to go to the shops.

‘I really didn't want to go on the motorway, but I desperately had to go to Staples for an ink cartridge,' she was quoted as saying.

‘I don't know any other way to get to it so I went that way,’ she added.

‘I think it was one of those things you do by mistake and that's exactly it was, I was on there by mistake.

‘It just felt awful. I didn't know what to do. I panicked and turned to jelly inside and I didn't know what to do.'

Mrs Cole apparently has to take another driving test and has admitted driving without reasonable consideration.

North Avon Magistrates' Court was told Mrs Cole's GP had been treating her for ‘fear of driving’ for the past three-and-a-half years.

Quote :
‘I really didn't want to go on the motorway, but I desperately had to go to Staples for an ink cartridge,'
Well What Else Could She Do!? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://addictionuk.forumotion.com
Kingy Mc
Admin - The Boss
Admin - The Boss
Kingy Mc

Funny Story #2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story #2...   Funny Story #2... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:09 pm

haha mad as F*K
Back to top Go down
http://www.Kingy12392.bebo.com
Coidy Mc
Admin - The Boss
Admin - The Boss
Coidy Mc

Funny Story #2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story #2...   Funny Story #2... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:55 am

slow drivers do ma head right in lyk lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.coidy70.bebo.co.uk
BIGEN

Funny Story #2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story #2...   Funny Story #2... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:01 pm

tht joke wosa fuken joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Story #2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story #2...   Funny Story #2... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Story #2...
Page 1 of 1